Skip the plastic and pay for your transactions with a simple touch of your mobile device.* Digitally store your Avadian debit and credit card information in the mobile wallet app of your smartphone, tablet or smartwatch. It's easy to set up and use and you'll easily be able to pay for in-store purchases with your mobile device. No more keeping up with multiple cards!
To learn more about setting up Mobile Wallet on your specific device, visit Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay.
Shop Securely and Confidently
The Apple, Google and Samsung Pay apps feature built-in security features. Not only is it more convenient but more secure too, you have additional security benefits with mobile wallet such as:
- Your card information is encrypted, meaning your information is "masked". So in the event of a breach, payment data is secure from hackers.
- Your mobile device stores encrypted information in a memory that is inaccessible.
- There is no account information in the transaction detail, so retailers can't store your payment information and fraudsters cannot replicate/counterfeit a card with the information.
- Your fingerprint, facial recognition or passcode is required for the purchase.
- You can disable the service by contacting Avadian if your card or mobile device is ever lost or stolen.
- Your Avadian card is already backed by VISA's zero liability for fraud, so your mobile wallet transactions are insured.
More secure. More convenient. It's a smarter way to pay!
Learn more about mobile wallet by reading our FAQs. To read the Terms and Conditions for Mobile Wallet, click here.
Check with your mobile carrier to see if your device is compatible with Mobile Wallet apps.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android, Android Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Samsung, Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy and Galaxy S (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.