When it comes to paying bills, you want it to be fast and convenient. That's why Avadian offers a number of ways for you to make your loan payment. Simply choose the way that best suits your needs.
Making a payment online is the simpliest and fastest way to make sure your loan gets paid. We offer two ways for you to make your payment online.
- If you are an Avadian member enrolled in online banking, you can make a loan payment by logging into online or mobile banking and selecting Payments and Transfers. Not signed up for online banking? It's easy to enroll.
LOG INTO ONLINE BANKING
- Not an Avadian online banking user? You can make a payment online for a $5.00 fee through our Express Pay portal.
EXPRESS PAY PORTAL
Pay by Direct Debit
If you would like have your loan payment automatically debited from your account, we can accommodate that.
- To set up a direct debit payment, click here to download the form and mail it to P.O. Box 360287, Birmingham, AL 35236
Pay by Phone
We realize not everyone is comfortable with paying online. We get it. So, we offer two ways for you to make a payment by phone.
- Call our automated phone system at 866-926-6166 to make a payment
- Or, if you wish to speak to a representative to help facilitate your payment, call 800-874-8012 for a $7.95 fee.
We love seeing you in our branches and this is another way you can make a loan payment.
- Visit our branch page to find the branch closest to you.
Pay by Mail
There is always to tried-and-true method of mail. If this is your prefered way to make a payment, that works for us as well.
- Mail a check to P.O. Box 360287, Birmingham, AL 35236