When you think about your business, your business checking account is probably not the first thing that comes to mind. We get it. At the same time, your checking account is probably the one financial tool you use most, so you need it to work for you.
That's why Avadian offers two types of business checking accounts:
- Business Choice Checking, which requires no minimum balance
- Business Choice Checking With Interest, which pays interest with a minimum average daily balance of $2,500
In addition to all of the standard features that come with a Business Choice Checking account — debit card, online banking, telephone banking and e-Statements — Avadian offers you 250 free transactions a month and $7,000 in free cash handling.
You can customize your account with any two of these options:
- 25% discount on business checks once a year
- ATM refunds, up to $10 per month1
- Another 250 free transactions per month, for a total of 500
- Another $3,000 free cash deposits per month, for a total of $10,000
- Free online bill pay ($5.95 if not selected as a choice)
- Free incoming and outgoing domestic wire transfers (limit 2 per month)
- Bonus rate on Business Certificates of Deposit2
- No issuance fee on Cashier's Checks (limit 3 per month)
Avadian wants you to have the checking account that's right for your business. Choose the checking account that offers you choices.
1Transactions include inquiries, transfers, and withdrawals from savings or checking. Refer to Choice Checking Designation Form for ATM fee refund rules.
2Excludes CD specials. Cannot be combined with any other offers.