Think you might be ready to apply? Here's what to expect.
- Apply with your information and resume (and be sure to take the required Culture Index survey.)
- You will receive an email confirmation that we have received your information.
- The recruiter will review your information.
- We will contact you directly if your qualifications and Culture Index survey matches our hiring needs.
Interview Process & Pre-employment Screening
Our interview process varies by branch or department. Your interviews may be:
There may be multiple interviews with different Avadian team members depending on the role.
Each candidate must also satisfactorily complete the pre-employment screening. The pre-employment screening helps Avadian Credit Union hire quality employees and provide a safe environment for our members and employees. This screening includes but is not limited to:
- Criminal background check
- Pre-employment credit check
- Verification of eligiblity to work in the United States upon hiring
Consider an Offer
If selected for a position, the hiring manager will extend an offer. There is much to take into account when considering employment with Avadian Credit Union, including:
We encourage you to ask questions throughout the process and learn more about who we are to assure the right fit.
If you don't receive an offer, use what you've learned in this process for the next opportunity.