Our online and mobile banking allows you to manage your financial life anytime, anywhere with features like:
- Online Account Opening so you can apply for new checking and savings accounts
- Online Loan Applications for vehicle loans, HELOC Plus, and personal loans
- Mobile deposit, allowing you to deposit checks with just a few taps on your mobile device
- Person-to-person payments (P2P) that allow you to send money to family, friends, and coworkers easily
- CardSwap that allows you to update your payment info for streaming, delivery, and subscription services at one time when you get a new debit or credit card
- Biller Direct that allows you to make real-time payments to major companies
- Bill Pay, including the ability to set up new payees in the mobile app as well as on a computer
- Secure Online Chat so you can securely chat with an Avadian representative about account-specific questions
- Money Manager that brings all your accounts – even those with other financial institutions – front and center on the main dashboard, giving you a full picture of your financial health
- Account alerts for account balances, transactions, and online activity
- Card Management resources like freezing and unfreezing a card and travel notification
- Passcode and facial recognition on compatible devices
To learn more about the features and benefits of Avadian's online and mobile banking experience, please browse the topics below.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I export transactions to Microsoft Excel?
How do I find my pending transactions?
How do I hide accounts on my dashboard?
About the New Online and Mobile Banking Experience
Online and Mobile Banking Guide
Logging in for the First Time
Monitoring Your Budget With Money Manager
Real-Time Payments With Biller Direct
Update Your Card Info at All Your Favorite Digital Services at Once With CardSwap
Dispute Incorrect or Unauthorized Transactions
Internet Explorer is not be supported by Avadian's online and mobile banking platform. We encourage you to use Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge when accessing our online and mobile banking experience.